- I am the Director of Marketing for Founding Footsteps Tours as well as the company’s resident millennial and first full time hire. I’ve lived in Philly for nearly ten years, and like most long-term residents, I absolutely adore it. When my Bostonian best friend (I try not to hold the […]
- What better way to enjoy the city than to sit with a coffee in Philly and just watching people walk by to wherever they need to be? Philadelphia is a very walkable city, but at the same time, it is also a very “sit-able” city as well. What we mean […]
- Philadelphia is such a wonderful city. Now having just won the Superbowl, we have a lot to be proud of, but honestly, we always have had a lot to be proud of. A city with a reputation, Philadelphia is actually a charming a friendly city. You really shouldn’t always believe […]
- While the first of December might bring shorter days, Philly fights through the extended night by turning its lights up even brighter. From the windows at Macy’s to Rittenhouse Square and the “Miracle on 13th Street,” the city becomes a Winter Wonderland. That’s why we’re so excited for tonight when […]
- Go Eagles! Every American should spend at least two weeks traveling across the country. It might not fix any issues or concerns you could have with the USofA., but at the least, it will give you a new perspective and appreciation for the Land of the Free. It’s truly a […]
This is our first installment of a series of blogs that will feature the comedians featured on our Stand-Up & Drink! Tour.
Not sure where to go during your time in Philly? We've got you covered with the coolest landmarks the city of brotherly love has to offer.
You'll never be thirsty once you have our list of the best bars in your back pocket. We've even got a bonus list of hotel bars!
Home to an unending number of talented individuals, the streets of Philadelphia have raised some of the most brilliant comedians.